Accessing investment and finance opportunities in Kuwait
Kuwait is moving forward with the planning and implementation of a large number of new and exciting mega projects over the next few years. The pipeline of Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs) projects in Kuwait is probably the most significant in the Middle East with over $25 billion worth of projects recently announced or started. With foreign investors looking closely at the government commitment in developing Kuwait’s infrastructure, the 2nd Annual PPP Investment Summit Kuwait will be a unique opportunity for regional experts and government officials to discuss opportunities in Public-Private Partnerships in Kuwait.
The 2nd Annual PPP Investment Summit Kuwait taking place from the 3-5 February in Kuwait City, Kuwait, is an important platform for revealing the latest developments and the best ways of structuring the financing of these mega projects.
Key benefits of attending Kuwait’s only high-level summit focused on PPP investment for current mega projects:
- Learn best-practice, practical solutions how to recgonise financial risks associated with newly issued PPPs
- Discovering successful strategies and models for structuring and financing PPPs
- Enhance your current partnerships by meeting the key stakeholders
- Gain insights into the requirements for foreign and local companies to win more business
- Hear about current and upcoming tenders of mega projects to plan your organisations development
The 2013 agenda includes:
- Overview of recent deals, activities and the role of PPPs across sectors including transportation, water, power, utilities, education and healthcare
- Update from PTB on the status on investment for this year and next year
- Penetrating Kuwait’s projects market by understanding the regulatory environment and legal framework for PPPs
- Identifying successful strategies and models for structuring and financing projects through the PPP scheme
- Outlining the key financial risks associated with newly issued PPPs
Download a copy of the PPP Investment Summit Kuwait 2011!
Download a copy of the PPP Investment Summit Egypt 2010!
Do you want to speak at this event?
Join industry leaders by taking part in the 2nd Annual PPP Investment Summit Kuwait
To find out more about speaking opportunities, contact me at email@example.com or call +971 4 360 2813.
Who you will network with at the 2nd Annual PPP Investment Summit Kuwait
This is a must attend event for Investment, Public & Private Sector organisations including government & local authorities, ministries, municipalities as well as the PPP project divisions within education, healthcare, transport, oil and gas companies.
What others have to say about our Finance events?
The PPP Forum was well attended by pension funds and should be high on the schemes’ agendas! The Forum was interesting and addressed questions that cut straight to the boneManager Research Consulting & Investing, Watson Wyatt
Speakers were good and the content was fresh and relevant. Good event and good mix of participantsManaging Director, RBS
Good quality attendees - keep it up!General Partner, West LB Mellon Asset Management
PPP Investment Summit Photo gallery: